- Appointments are tentative until confirmed by the salon.
- New color clients may be asked for more information so that we can schedule enough time.
- There is no substitute for a live receptionist. Feel free to call 303-442-1690 before, during, or after your online booking experience if you have any questions or concerns.
Product Returns: We want you to love every Bb product you purchase. We will gladly allow exchanges on all products within 30 days of original purchase. No cash refunds on products or services.
DO NOT COME IN IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING COLD SYMPTOMS OR HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19 IN THE LAST 21 DAYS. THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR A CANCELLED APPOINTMENT.
Email (email@example.com) if you are interested in learning more about our options for private in-salon haircuts or services.
To ensure the health and safety of our staff and guests, Nobo Salon will adhere to the following procedures.
- Follow CDC and CDPHE guidance on social distancing and occupancy.
- Guests required to wear a face mask, if they do not bring one themselves, a single use disposal mask will be provided.
- All guests will have their temperature taken with an infrared thermometer when entering the salon, guests with temperatures over 99.4 F will be asked to reschedule.
- Clients will be asked to fill out a short pre-visit questionnaire to make sure they have not been exposed to the novel coronavirus.
- Guests will be seated every other chair, with at least 6’ distance between guests.
- Only 1 guest allowed in the waiting area at a time, no more than 10 people in the salon at one time. If someone is already in the waiting area, please wait outside or in your car.
- Nobo will only allow guests getting services or buying products to enter the salon. Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment.
- All staff required to wear a face mask.
- Any employee showing signs of illness will be asked to stay home, or if already at work, leave work immediately.
- All staff will have their temperature taken at the beginning and end of each shift, staff with a temperature over 99.4 F will be sent home.
- Credit card payment is encouraged.
- Sanitation of all chairs, door handles, and the bathroom before, during, and after each shift.
- Sanitation of all chairs, shampoo bowls, and tools between each client.
- We are temporarily charging a small fee to cover a portion of the costs of face masks, extra cleaning supplies and labor, and reduced salon capacity. The fee is $4 per service.